- Mr. Meindert Witvliet visited the Adimali and Wayanadu projects during 2007. The visit to Admali was his second visit in interacting with farmers.
- Dr. V.V. Sadamate, Advisor Agriculture Planning Commission visited our Adimali project and Adimali Organic Agro Farming Pvt. Ltd during June 2008.
- One day roundtable on Agriculture innovations under Public Private Partnership February 2008.
One day roundtable was organized at India habitat Center in association with Rotary International, USA and Kanbiosys, Pune. Planning Commission Government of India sponsored this roundtable.
- Workshop on Public Private Partnership in Agriculture Innovations
Two days workshop on Public Private Partnership in Agriculture Innovations organized in association with Rajagiri OutReach Service society at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kalamassery, Kochi on 10 & 11 October 2008.
- One day roundtable on Farmer Companies
AOFG India associated with Agriculture Finance Corporation Ltd, Mumbai and organized a one day roundtable on farmer companies. The roundtable debated on the scope and benefits of farmers setting up of companies under the provisions of Companies Act 1956 and the Act amended during 2003 (private limited, limited and farmer producer companies).
Dr. Y.S. Nanda - Chairman AFCL, Shri. JNL Srivastava IAS (Retd) - Chairman IFFCO Foundation, Shri. Riynjah IAS - Principal Advisor, Planning Commission, Dr. V.V. Sadamate - Advisor, Agriculture, Planning Commission, Dr. Prem Warrior - Head, Agriculture Division, Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation, Dr. A.K. Garg - MD, AFCL Shri. Ashok Mehta - Devarao Foundation and several government functionaries, professionals and representatives of NGOs participated in the roundtable debate.